In order to expand their clientele to Europe and other countries, by this regulation the company needs to have a certified welding engineer or specialist in its organization structure.

The Welding Engineer or Welding Specialist is responsible for all the structural welding and its corresponding activities :- Material Income Control to welding and to testing.


The responsibilities of the Welding Engineer or Welding Specialist are thoroughly explained in EN 2824-2:2005 Paragraph 7.3 : Welding Coordination Personnel

Developing WPS based on EN 9606-1:2013